Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sports Fitness Hut Featured On Stanford Wellsphere

Wellsphere.com is a leading health and wellness site that focuses on total health and fitness. As I have mentioned before many times----IF YOUR BODY IS A TOTAL WRECK, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU PERFORM WELL FOR A WHILE! Wellsphere.com seeks to help people achieve great health and great looks! That's why I highly endorse this site!

I am honored to be a featured blogger on Wellsphere.com and Stanford.Wellsphere.com in the sports and exercise communities!

This is a quote by Dr. Geoff Rutledge at Stanford Medical School:

"I was searching for the best medical bloggers when I discovered your blog at sportsfitnesshut.blogspot.com. I want to tell you I think your writing is fantastic -- I really liked your post on vision performance, “Athletes Need Excellent Vision Performance”.

My name is Dr. Geoff Rutledge, and I've taught and practiced Internal and Emergency Medicine for over 25 years at Harvard and Stanford medical schools. I'm also the Chief Medical Information Officer at Wellsphere, where we are building a network of the web’s leading health bloggers, and I think you would be a great addition."


Folks, Wellsphere.com and Stanford.Wellsphere.com make up one of the finest sites out there! Bookmark it and visit it often!

Download your FREE 10-Minute Strength and Power Workouts now!

Other things being equal, a muscular, powerful athlete will outperform a fat, slower or skinny, weaker athlete. Sports Fitness Hut's Fat Blaster Athletic Power Training System will give you your "lean and mean" athletic machine!

Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Your Fitness University
My Fitness Hut
Her Fitness Hut
Sports Fitness Hut
Rapid Fat Loss and Six Pack Abs



No comments:

Post a Comment