Friday, June 6, 2008

Improve Sports Performance With A Periodized Plan

The rule of the day in sports competition is bigger, faster and stronger. Every athlete wants these physical traits. Every athlete can improve strength, power and speed.

Every athlete needs a plan for athletic success! You can't just show up at the gym 3 or 4 times a week to "workout" and expect to get the results you need to improve your performance.

Listen to this true story! I know a kid who was a pretty good football player in high school. At the end of his junior season, his coach said to him, "if you want to play on the collegiate level, you need to work harder!" That cocky kid was me!

My coach had told me to my face that "you aren't as good as you think you are!" He said that I needed to join his workout club at night to learn how to really train like an athlete.

He was right! Before the beginning of my senior year in high school, I had improved my strength, power and speed to be able to have a great senior season and sign a full-paid football scholarship at the Division I level!

I didn't have a plan! Once I did get a plan, it led to athletic success for me!

The Sports Fitness Hut's "Sports Performance" Program is designed by me and it is a periodized training plan. A periodized plan will allow you the best chance to peak at the right time---during the season! From my athletic experience and training background, I know what it takes to make it to the next level of competition.

Download your FREE 10-Minute Strength and Power Workouts now!

Other things being equal, a muscular, powerful athlete will outperform a fat, slower or skinny, weaker athlete. Sports Fitness Hut's Fat Blaster Athletic Power Training System will give you your "lean and mean" athletic machine!

Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Your Fitness University
My Fitness Hut
Her Fitness Hut
Sports Fitness Hut
Rapid Fat Loss and Six Pack Abs



No comments:

Post a Comment