Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Strength And Power Training Makes A Difference During The Football Game

I was watching a middle school client play his football game last night. This kid never came off the field---he played offense (running back), defense (linebacker) and special teams! When I trained him this summer, I told him that he would be stronger and faster for the entire game than his opponents. I saw it in person last night! After talking to him, he feels the difference too. I still train him once a week so he will maintain his strength and power during the season.

Because of the positions he plays, he has to run fast most of the game. Putting on the extra 10 pounds of muscle and decreasing his 40 yard dash time by 2 tenths of a second this summer has elevated his performance to a higher level. Everyone sees it. Sports fitness training done right always works for the athlete!

Read a similar post about another one of my clients whose sports fitness training made a huge difference in his play on the baseball field.

Download your FREE 10-Minute Strength and Power Workouts now!

Mark Dilworth, BA, PES
Your Fitness University
My Fitness Hut
Her Fitness Hut
Sports Fitness Hut
Rapid Fat Loss and Six Pack Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment